Thursday, July 12, 2007

not just dreams and spaghettios

I don't know if people realize this, but I'm dead serious about my world ending on August 21st. I don't know what I'm going to do. I seriously haven't felt this way since.... well, almost forever. It's like there's nothing left. I'm about to be pushed from the next a few years too soon. I'm being thrown from a building with only solid concrete at the bottom. It'd be bad enough if my friends were all dispersing at the same time, but they're not. I'm the one who's leaving. They say I'll come back on weekends and breaks and stuff. But that doesn't help. I'm going to change. I can feel it. I've changed so much in the last year... and I haven't even left yet. Who I'm becoming doesn't fit in my world. My world is ending... or at least, I'm leaving my world. This isn't like going to IUP. This isn't even like grade 6 at Susquenita. This is a whole different ball game. A whole new world that I know nothing about. I'm not sure I know how to live in that world. I'm not sure I want to.