Monday, July 9, 2007

the sky is falling! the sky is falling!

So Fallon and I talked for a while at work tonight. I can't believe I'm actually sad that I'm quitting. Fallon, you suck for making me sad that I'm quitting. (Not that you're reading this or anything.)
Did I write about last night yet? Last night was fun. Me, Jon, Jose, and Ellexis.... Yeah, it was fun.
I feel like such a stalker. I look at all these people's Myspaces, but I never talk to them. gah, I suck. I need more e-guts. Of course, I can't talk to people in real life, why should I be able to talk to them online? OK. Online should be easier, and it is.... which sucks, too. I always say stupid stuff online that I would never say in real life. Of course, I say stupid stuff in real life all the time, too... which is why I don't talk. Ever. See? I have a plan.
(wow. I love blogging.)
(mo-blogging rocks even more.) (mostly just cause it's fun to say. "mo-blogging." aka. mobile blogging.)
(why am I talking in parentheses?)
I'm going now.