Saturday, September 15, 2007

Final Ballad (from The Magical Blog)

Final Ballad

© 2007 Franklin Perso



The one thing that I thought I had,

was raped!

Was taken!

But without intent to cause me pain!


Oblivious to the truth that my-

one grey talent does not belong to me!

Revealed to be what I knew it was all along:

Useless, shamefull, worthless scribblings.

Not worthy of a child!


Irony-

I am but a child.

Unable to grow, in the way I wish to.

To Grow to my ultimate enlitenment!

To Strive to what I want to achieve!


Pretencious-

Denying what they all can guess,

denying what I know.

That all has been a waste of time.

Where to now with me?…


When I see your face again,

I don’t know what Ill do!

Probably turn and run away…

something I always do!


Life’s sweetest emotion has been ripped away,

by the one who never intended so.

Life will show you a picture,

but the caption will be blurred.

Too advanced for a human eye,

to grasp the meaning of it all.


Life Lies!

Life Steals!

Life has kicked me a finishing blow!

“Why?”

“O! Why” I cry!

Must of all that you could take…

Why did it have to be my words?


I am now at a loss.

For my love.

my words.

my world.


It is now all just an inexplicable feeling within me.



Powered by ScribeFire.